The Creative Manifestation Practice
a self-guided meditation for manifesting your heart’s desire
A powerful invocative prayer that serves as guided meditation for manifesting any heart’s desire is the Creative Manifestation Treatment. Paul O’Brien compiled it in the late 1980s, based on the work of Ernest Holmes (the founder of Religious Science, a subset of the New Thought movement). He enhanced it to include a two additional steps that specifically support better decision-making and execution, channeling the supreme archetype of Creative Power.
Follow the instructions below. Make it a daily practice to attract whatever you want and allow yourself to receive it.
- Download the template of the Manifestation Practice meditation treatment by clicking on this link: Manifestation Practice Template Download. Once you have it saved on your computer, open it in Microsoft Word (or any other word-processing program that can open MS Word documents).
- Edit for personalization. Using word processing fill in the document’s blanks – stating your specific desire, etc. Substitute your favorite language and terms for things like “Creative Power” (i.e. “God,” if you prefer). Do as much editing as you want to clarify the expression of your intention and make the treatment feel right to you, in your own words, etc. Make the document as long as you like, but do not leave out any of the steps.
- Edit and re-edit this file as many times as you like. Make it grow better and better — the act of editing and improving it for yourself helps you to incorporate its meaning into your mind and life – and it’s fun! Whenever you want to use it, print it out in a font that is large enough for you to easily read.
Your Creative Manifestation Meditation
We recommend that you do this proactice daily as part of your morning routine.
- Sit and breathe. Find a comfortable meditation sitting position, with your back fairly straight, tailbone stable. If you need to lean against a wall or something, that is OK, but our minds tend to be sharper when we are in a balanced sitting (or standing) position rather than reclining. Sit and take at least three deep breaths, making an “ah” sound on each exhale (the Sanskrit “Om” syllable is also an excellent sound for this).
- Read your personalized treatment to yourself, taking the time to understand each word as your read out loud.
- Sit and breathe again, as you let your intentions create Emotional Magnetism.
- Feel the bliss of being spiritually magnetic through the clarity of your expressed intention and emotionally magnetic through the infectious power of your feeling. Relax, just sitting and breathing in this magnetic state for as long as you can.
- Make an intention to take this attractive consciousness with you throughout your day.